I am excited that you have made the decision to take an active role and interest in your health and become a client of Live It Up Spa.
Thank you for choosing me to be your co-partner in your journey to a new, happier and healthier you. However, before we can start you will need to familiarize yourself with my office policies and procedures. Out of respect to my clients and to myself, I must establish some guidelines to ensure the success of each client’s goals and experience during my treatments with them. The only way to ensure everyone is treated with the same dignity and respect is for everyone to agree to abide and participate in the following policies. I sincerely appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- I ask that you arrive on time. I want to give you as much time needed, but if I have a client coming in after you, I also want to respect their time.
- Our time together is important. When scheduling an appointment you are making a commitment to yourself and to me for that time of day. Unless there is an unforeseen emergency, it is requested that you cancel your appointments no less than 24 hours in advance. I set this time especially for you, I don’t double book so it’s important for you to keep your appointment. If you are running late, please notify me as soon as possible so I may accommodate you to the best of my ability. These types of situations leave other clients in need of an appointment without one. I am asking for your consideration in keeping your appointments so I will be able to give you and others the best possible service that I can provide.
- Same-day or next-day appointments are subject to my availability.
- Please do not arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Clients will be asked to provide a current health history. It is important for you to make us aware of any health problems. Some treatments are not recommended for certain conditions.
- Payment is expected at the time service is rendered. I gladly accept cash and checks. Returned checks will be assessed a $50 fee.
- My office is a non-smoking environment which is strictly enforced.
- For health and courtesy considerations, please arrive recently showered.
- Please turn off cellular phones and pagers during treatment sessions.
- Appointments are required. Walk-ins are not permitted.
- Live It Up Spa operates strictly under the professional modality of Therapeutic Bodywork. Sexual harassment of any kind is not tolerated. Any such behavior, remarks, gestures or innuendos will result in the immediate termination of the session and you will be liable for full payment of the session. Proper authorities will also be contacted.
- I do not have day care facilities. Please do not bring children to your session unless they are the one who have an appointment with me.
- As a client, I want you to be comfortable during session as our time is all about YOU! In addition, depending on what area I will be working on and what treatment plan we have co-developed I may use a small amount of scented cream, lavender oil or other aromatherapy scented oil. I am a firm believer in open and honest communication, so if you have any particular allergies or preferences on what you would like or dislike for me to use on your skin please inform me prior to the start of our session so these situations can be avoided.
- During our session you are welcome to voice your concerns (in fact I encourage it), relax quietly, or take a short nap. You are always welcome to ask any questions you may have before, during or after the session. I am your co-partner in your health and believe in having an open and ongoing dialogue regarding your sessions so that we can tailor your treatments based on your specific needs at any given time.