Experience a Rejuvenation of Your Soul!
Nine powerful Therapeutic Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oils are dropped like “little raindrops” and feathered into the tissues of the spine relieving muscular tension and stress in the body. This procedure originates from an ancient Lakota Indian Healing Technique adapted by D. Gary Young of Young Living Essential Oils. The Essential Oils enhance the systems of the body and deeply energizes and detoxifies the body as well as balances the electrical frequency of the body.
The therapeutic grade essential oils used support the immune and nervous system and are designed specifically for topical application. Raindrop Technique® was developed as a result of research indicating that many forms of spinal misalignments are caused by muscle spasms due to bacteria and viruses originating in the spine and the tissues along the spine. This session is excellent for lower back pain, back pain, scoliosis, migraines, headaches, stress relief, and to detox the body. Raindrop Technique® is a very relaxing massage during which your sense of smell will be stimulated with the variety of therapeutic aromatherapy essential oils.
This procedure is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, those with high blood pressure, and asthma as the elimination of toxins can be very powerful.
What to Expect:
Raindrop Technique- 1 Hour and 30 minutes
The treatment starts with sea salt foot bath, natural foot scrub, relaxing neck wrap and foot stretching, reflexology session, warm aromatic towel wrap to the feet. While the feet are soothing, I do reflexology on your hands. Next, I have you lay face down on the massage table with your back expose. I then apply the essential oils one at a time to your back with a gentle massage motion. Once all oils are applied and massaged into the back, focusing on the spine area, I will layer a towel, then a hot towel and another towel on your back. The hot towels stay on for about five minutes. Once the towels are off, I complete the Raindrop treatment.
The following is a list of the therapeutic essential oils used in the Raindrop Technique® and their therapeutic benefits:
– Aroma Siez® — a blend formulated to help relax and calm muscles along the spine.
– Basil — to also help relax muscular tissues.
– Cypress — supports the circulatory system.
– Marjoram — soothes muscles and the respiratory system, calms the nerves and has antiseptic properties.
– Oregano — high in antioxidants and scores 153,007 on the antioxidant ORAC scale.
– Peppermint — one of the oldest and effective herbs for soothing digestion; many studies have shown its effectiveness on the liver and respiratory system; improves concentration and mental accuracy.
– Thyme — contains thymol which has been studied for its effect on reducing bacteria in the mouth. As a dietary supplement, it is one of the strongest antioxidants known, with an ORAC score of 159,590.
– Valor® — a wonderful blend to help balance electrical energies within the body giving one courage, confidence and self-esteem; helps the body to self-correct balance and alignment.
– Wintergreen — beneficial for bone, muscle and joint discomfort.
***Please do not wear perfume the day of your session.
Did you know that the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas also offers Raindrop Technique?