My name is Charlotte and I am certified in Foot and Hand Reflexology in Newnan. My studio is actually located in Sharpsburg which is convenient to both Newnan and Peachtree City, Georgia. If you are looking for reflexology in Newnan, please Give me a call!
Reflexology has become a passion of mine because I love the healing benefits that my clients receive from a reflexology treatment.
One recent client came to me after he was diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is very common foot problem which can be diagnosed by a podiatrist. When you have burning intense pain on the bottoms of your feet you need relief fast. Reflexology is a great treatment for plantar fasciitis.
Reflexology will assist in healing the problem and will relieve the pain. Reflexology is the greatest natural therapy available. At my business “Live It Up Spa“, I offer reflexology in Newnan treatments at an affordable price because I want you to come and get the treatments and get rid of pain and heal you body.
Regular sessions of reflexology are beneficial to not only plantar fasciitis, but to the body as a whole.
Research has shown the specific techniques of reflexology to be effective and beneficial in many ways.
A survey of 170 reflexology studies from 21 countries shows reflexology is effective, impacting a variety of physical and psychological concerns.
Reflexology In Newnan – Why Do I Need Reflexology?
- Reflexology Creates Relaxation: When we are stressed our body’s defenses break down and we become more susceptible to illness and disease. Reflexology reduces stress by generating deep tranquil relaxation, helping the body to balance and allowing energy to flow.
- Reflexology for Pain: Yes, reflexology is a wonderful non-invasive pain reliever!
- Most clients try all sorts of therapies in the hope of relieving pain. Reflexology has proven time and again to work what seems like miracles. Especially with foot pain (bunions, swollen ankles, sore aching feet and legs), or general body and back pain. When clients have been to just about every other health service provider without relief they can find it with me and reflexology.
- Improves Blood Flow: Reflexology works to increase blood flow to the feet, brain, kidneys and intestines. Our blood needs to flow freely throughout the body carrying oxygen and nutrients to all of the cells and removing the waste products of metabolism and other toxins. By reducing stress and tension, reflexology allows the cardiovascular vessels to conduct the flow of blood naturally and easily.
- Improves Immune System: Reflexology stimulates the lymphatic system, thus reducing risk of infection. Reflexology can help cleanse the body of toxins and impurities and also stimulates the production of endorphin, leading to an improved immune system and sense of well-being.
- Aids in Post-Operative Recovery: Reflexology treatments aid in recovery after surgery, reduces pain and lessening the use of post operative analgesics. Reflexology helps where nothing else can for many aliments such as phantom limb pain sufferers, neuropathy patients, and hemodialysis patients to name a few.
- Benefits in Mental Health: Reflexology has shown to reduce depression. Also help with anxiety, ADD/ADHD and mental focus.
- Complements Cancer Pain: Reflexology helps with pain, nausea and vomiting.. Anxiety was eased for chemotherapy patients following a reflexology treatment.
Reflexology in Newnan eases pregnancy delivery and post-partum effects: Women who received reflexology experienced shorter labor times and used less analgesia. In addition, reflexology showed a positive impact on postpartum depression, anxiety, urination and bowel movements.
In general terms, the benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.
Reflexology in Newnan is a complement to standard medical care. It should not be construed as medical advice. It should not be a replacement to medical help. Please use it wisely. I care about your safety.
For more information on reflexology in Newnan, please contact us at 770-301-7267 or you can leave us a comment on this page.